I cannot believe it is July already.
June flew by and I almost feel like I have no idea what did all month!
Anywhoo, let’s see if I accomplished any of my goals in the past month:
1) Read ‘I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings’ by Maya Angelou–nope, I started and I really like it so far, but I will finish this month!
2) Sew something–still haven’t done this one, I am really going to get on it this month!
3) Do some art journaling– I did this one! I completed the first of my art journaling prompts. I have been itching to do more, so hopefully July will be the month for that
1) Sew something (this is the last time this one will make the list, I swear!)
2) Go carb-free for at least one week to see how my body feels
3) Go to hot yoga at least twice