New Year’s resolutions are my jam. I feel like most people think they are corny or cliche, but I love them. I find myself to be most focused near the start of the year and creating New Year’s resolutions really helps me channel my motivated energy.
Here’s what I set out to do last year:
1) Stretch the creativity of my outfits. | I definitely did this one, I’m not sure if I shopped less, but I certainly made a ton of different combinations and rarely wore the same things in the same way.
2) Explore religion. | I didn’t do this one, but I need to. I am going to roll it over to the 2015 list.
3) Put more thought into what I put into my body. | I certainly thought about this more, in fact I think about it a lot. It doesn’t always equate into putting it into action, but the more I think about it–the more likely I am to do it!
4) Do more art. | I somewhat accomplished this one, but I am rolling it over to the 2015 list.
5) Read more. | Def did this one, I read 9 books which was kind of a big deal for me. I am gonna try to keep it going this year.
Here’s what I vow to try to do in 2015:
1) Make blessing bags for the homeless every time I get a paycheck
2) Start working intently on starting an organization
3) Exercise more.
4) Read more.
5) Try to do art in a some way every day
6) Apply for a new job every week until I get a new one
7) Refine and stick with a capsule wardrobe.
8) Spend less, save more!
9) Explore religion